Trinity Railway Express (TRE) Airport Service
The TRE links downtown Dallas Union Station or downtown Fort Worth's T&P Station with CentrePort/DFW Airport Station Monday through Saturday. The airport's free Remote South shuttle bus service provides continuous connections between the station and airline terminals.
DFW Airport Remote South Shuttle Bus
Three shuttle bus routes link the CentrePort/DFW Airport Station and the airlines -- by way of the Remote SouthParking Lot.
To airline terminals: TRE passengers traveling from CentrePort/DFW Airport Station to airline terminals board Remote South buses on the northwest end of the rail station platform. Buses depart the station approximately every 15 minutes. At Remote South, passengers connect to buses serving either Terminals A and C, Terminals B and E or Terminal D.
Shuttle Bus Designated Stop
From airline terminals: Airline travelers arriving at DFW Airport board Remote South buses at designated stops in the terminal. Buses depart the terminals approximately every 15 minutes. At Remote South, passengers connect to buses serving the CentrePort/DFW Airport Station. Buses to CentrePort/DFW Airport Station depart Remote South every 15 minutes.
Weekdays and Saturdays
Shuttles run approximately every 15 minutes
No TRE Service. Does not operate on Special Event Sundays.
A single-trip ticket from CentrePort/DFW Airport Station to stations east of the station is $2.50. A single-trip ticket to stations west of CentrePort/DFW Airport Station is $2.50. One-day passes are also available and are good for unlimited rides (including your return trip) until 3 a.m. the next day. Click here for more fare information.
DART bus route 500 provides service between CentrePort/DFW Airport Station and DFW Airport Terminal A Monday through Saturday when TRE trains are in operation.
DART bus route 500 schedules
Fares from DFW Airport Terminal A:
- A two-hour Local pass is $2.50 and is valid for travel on route 500 and trips on the TRE eastbound (to Dallas) from CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
- Passengers who are traveling westbound (to Fort Worth) on the TRE from CentrePort/DFW Airport Station will need to purchase an additional TRE 1 Zone pass ($2.50) from a ticket vending machine at the station or may purchase a two-hour Regional pass ($5) from the bus operator. A regional pass is valid for all TRE trains, all DART buses and trains, the T buses, and DCTA buses and A-train.
- A midday pass ($1.75 for local, $3.50 for regional) is also available Monday through Friday for travel between 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Day passes are also available on the bus.
- A two-hour Local pass is $2.50 and is valid for travel on route 500 and trips on the TRE westbound (from Dallas) to CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
- Passengers who are traveling eastbound (from Fort Worth) on the TRE to CentrePort/DFW Airport Station with a TRE 1 Zone pass ($2.50) will need to purchase a two-hour Local pass ($2.50) from the bus operator. Passengers who already have a regional pass do not have to pay an additional fare.
- A midday Local pass ($1.75) is also available Monday through Friday for travel between 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.